Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chinook the Ferret Milestone: Month Later


Month Already...

It has been a month to this day. The last day you experienced before you passed onto the Rainbow Bridge. I spent the day with you on 2-21-12 and you had left me the following morning, February 22, 2012, a day I will remember for the rest of my day. This was the day when I was forever altered by you.
I miss you Chinook. I hope in this great universe that you know exactly how much I love you and miss you. I spend my days at work putting on a face and spend the rest of the time crying on my way home can’t get you out of my mind. I cannot explain my grief to others for they do not understand. I have built my life around you for so long spending every free moment with you enjoying every moment. You were my buddy on 4 legs and we had so many great adventures together.
Where ever I look, I see your face, smell your scent, and the ache begins. Some days I long for you so much to have my buddy by my side tugging on your chew toy or doing your favorite ferret war dance. Today is the anniversary another milestone. Tomorrow is going to be another hell day. I just want to go home and go to sleep and dream of memories of yesterday when things were all right. We miss you my Nookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment